KMK COMBAT ORIENTED HANDGUN COURSE September 24, 2016
This will be a six hour class with an hour lunch break. All of the equipment will be supplied. No student may bring their gun nor live ammunition into the school for safety reasons.
Instructor: Shihan Woody Wilson
Location Hickey Karate Center 4540 Stow Road Stow, Ohio 44224
Enrollment $30 first come first serve - 20 person limitation. Lunch on your own.
Dress Code: Students will need street clothing with a sturdy belt, and a shirt, jacket, or other clothing to hide a pistol on their hip.
1. Clear & load the pistol, observing these safety rules.
a. finger off of the trigger.
b. turn 90 degrees to keep the pistol pointed in a safe direction.
c. remove the magazine, check the chamber three times, dry fire in a safe direction and say “The gun is clear / unloaded.”
2. Teach proper Isosceles two hand grip.
3. “Combat Ready Position to arms locked out.
4. Sight picture, focus on the target, front sight, rear sight, finally the front sight.
5. Draw stroke, like a Karate punch, draw smoothly, return slowly, finger off of the trigger! Four count draw, four count re-holster.
6. Drawing from concealed while moving off of the "X”; do a ‘Russian Take Off’.
7. Check your '360’, finger off the trigger, one hand SUL position with other hand up face height ready to deflect.
8. Break for lunch.
9. Clear & load the pistol, observing the three safety rules.
10. Teach trigger slack take up and trigger reset.
11. Teach 'slide locked to the rear’ reload, and 'Tactical Reload’.
12. Teach changing gun from two handed 'Master Grip’ to the other two handed grip.
13. Moving forward and back using the 'Combat Glide’ and 'Moon Walk.’
14. Teach serpentine in 'SUL’, changing hands and dominant eye.
15. Teach two types of 'Immediate Action’ drills.
16. Role play with a 'shooter’ on the ground and doing the 360 look and move around.
This will be a six hour class with an hour lunch break. I will supply all of the equipment. No student to bring their gun nor live ammunition into the school for safety reasons.
via Tumblr http://ift.tt/29JyZMw
Black Belt Blog
You can post to this site. All posts will be approved by the administrator.
USA Karate, USA Sports Jujitsu and Kwanmukan are registered trademarks.
United States Jujitsu, United Martial Arts are trademarks. All used with permission.
Website Privacy Statement