Plan Your Perfect Home Martial Arts Studio with These Tips
Approach Martial Arts the Right WayMost kids aren’t ready to tackle tough skills in martial arts. Starting out at home offers them a chance to build up their abilities.
- Ease into teaching young kids the most important aspects of martial arts.
- Instruct children in the basic tenets of martial art, such as the Dojo Kun.
- Stick with a specific martial arts program at home to build relevant skills. You can learn more about the different styles by visiting the USA Karate Federation.
- Aim to create a martial arts studio that adds value to your home.
- Think about the overall aspects of the fitness space and potential benefits.
- Consider a project like a basement remodel, attic expansion, or garage renovation for a high return on investment.
- Set aside an area where you can set up a computer. This way, you can watch instructional videos or take part in Zoom-based classes.
- Keep your dojo clean and germ-free with smart coronavirus cleaning tips.
- Encourage health and fitness habits outside your martial arts studio workout.
- Play fun games for warm-ups and to keep kids moving before and after exercises.
Photo via Rawpixel
Article by Charlene Roth