Sensei Training Saturday August 6 from 9 am to 4:30 pm. Cost is $20.
July 9 - Open Kwanmukan workout Hickey Karate Center from 10 - 2 including all aspects of training for Kwanmukan Practitioners - Please RSVP
Kwanmukan Picnic August 27 KMK Summer Picnic and Kyu rank training, Hinckley Metro-parks - detail on cost and training will follow. This is for all students and parents and will include a training program, food, and games.
September KMK COMBAT ORIENTED HANDGUN COURSE 2016 - Cost will include lunch - September 24th
1. Clear & load the pistol, observing these safety rules.
a. finger off of the trigger.
b. turn 90 degrees to keep the pistol pointed in a safe direction.
c. remove the magazine, check the chamber three times, dry fire in a safe direction and say “The gun is clear / unloaded.”
2. Teach proper Isosceles two hand grip.
3. “Combat Ready Position to arms locked out.
4. Sight picture, focus on the target, front sight, rear sight, finally the front sight.
5. Draw stroke, like a Karate punch, draw smoothly, return slowly, finger off of the trigger! Four count draw, four count re-holster.
6. Drawing from concealed while moving off of the "X”; do a ‘Russian Take Off’.
7. Check your '360’, finger off the trigger, one hand SUL position with other hand up face height ready to deflect.
8. Break for lunch.
9. Clear & load the pistol, observing the three safety rules.
10. Teach trigger slack take up and trigger reset.
11. Teach 'slide locked to the rear’ reload, and 'Tactical Reload’.
12. Teach changing gun from two handed 'Master Grip’ to the other two handed grip.
13. Moving forward and back using the 'Combat Glide’ and 'Moon Walk.’
14. Teach serpentine in 'SUL’, changing hands and dominant eye.
15. Teach two types of 'Immediate Action’ drills.
16. Role play with a 'shooter’ on the ground and doing the 360 look and move around.
via Tumblr http://ift.tt/28NOByu